Arman Iranian Legal & Economic Studies
Institute, holder of National Identity Code No. 10103991337,
has been registered under number 24323 with the Tehran
Companies and Non-commercial Establishments.
It is a firm engaged in various services in the
areas of legal, economic affairs and document archiving of
companies, entities and organizations.
The founders of the institute are the principal
corporate lawyers of the well-known international law
offices of Nouraei & Mostafavi (www.
nourlaw.com). During their long career they realized the
necessity of such an institute for meeting certain needs of
their clients and other applicants.
The primary areas of activity of Arman Iranian are:
- Supply of legal services, consultation, research,
translation and publication of general and applied books
and articles in the fields of law, economy, commerce and
- Negotiation, arbitration, litigation
- Registration of companies and establishments
- Liquidation of companies and institutions
- Registration of marks, patents, industrial designs
- Registration of internet domains
- Market studies
- Status reports and credit rating
- Drawing up memorandums of understanding, agreements
- Digitalization of documents and creating web-based
- Creating software and digital programs
- Export and import of products and services relating
to the above activities.